Tuesday, September 9, 2014

About me


My name is Aylin Sanchez i was born in Lynwood & raised  in San Francisco Bay Area . I was born in October 7,1998  . I just moved to Costa Mesa about to be a year ago , its really nice but different from where i grew up from . Growing up i had to move to a lot of places i didn't really like, i was so young that it didn't really affect me till i was growing up but in a way it was good i learned a lot and i can say i am the person i am because of it . I've been living in costa mesa for a while now and i actually like it its a realy nice & get to meet a lot of nice people.

I like to go out with my friends to the mall or to the beach a lot  . I don't really like to be home but when i am im just watching tv. I have 1 brother & 3 sisters & i get along with all of them  its good to have them around since i'm the second youngest they are always looking out for me making sure i don't get into any trouble . I consider myself as a good person i'm always nice & respectful . I would like to be a teacher when i get older it looks like a fun job.



No comments:

Post a Comment