Friday, September 12, 2014

My favorite hobby

 My favorite hobby is softball . Softball has been my favorite hobby since i was in the 6th grade . I like to play softball all the time its a really fun sport . Sometimes i like to just go to the park with my sisters & brothers to play a game . I wasn't very good when i first started playing but throughout the years of practice iv'e gotten better & better . It toke me a long time to get really good & i used to think i would never get it but all it takes is practice & a positive mind .
I was playing softball for my school for one year & i got to experience a lot of cool different things . Softball is something that i love to do , i have so much fun doing it . I like to play on my free time im  not in a team anymore but i still like  to practice & play a game . I wish my school had a softball team so i could join & get even better . Every time i feel mad & stressed i like to play it always makes  me feel better its like a stress reliever .
I just want to get even better , i have a passion for softball & i can say thats my favorite hobby. Its something that i love. Helps me feel better every time i play i & i have so much fun with it . Softball means a lot  to me & thats my hobby. 










No comments:

Post a Comment