Monday, October 6, 2014

Free Choice

      My Favorite Holiday is Christmas . Christmas is the year when all family gathers together and open presents . Christmas the year when the weather is perfect & the food is delicious . I love all the Christmas decorations it gets me in a good mood . All the people are in a holiday spirit , feels like its the most busy month of the year . Everyones out shopping for presents , it cant get better than that .


One of the main reasons i love Christmas is because all my family is together & having a good time . It feels good to be surrounded by your family on a special event like Christmas . All my family lives in San Francisco Bay Area & i don't get to see them very often . It really sucks but i at least get to see them once a year .


The weather on December is great . I love the cold weather its perfect to drink a hot chocolate . Every year my grandma cooks all kinds of food & drinks . Its so cool when i see houses decorated i get exited to see all the bright lights & Santa Claus decoration . Christmas is the time of the year when the vibes are good & the weather is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment