Monday, October 20, 2014

Perseverance.


I want to graduate high school & go to college . I try everyday at school trying to get good grades & making up my credits to get back on track . Its not easy but its not impossible . I always try to stay positive & bring out good vibes because all of that helps get you throughout it believe it or not . I like to surround myself with people that are going to help me instead of bringing me down .


In life i have many goals i want to accomplish . But we all know that we have to work hard to reach those goals . I believe that everything is possible but it just takes time & dedication . It will be very ruff to get to where you want to be but worth it at the end . It all how you want to see it . 


I know that at the end with all the time & dedication i put into where i want to be . Theres going to be times were i want to give up but i try to not let it get to me . I always remind myself how important it is to me & how far along i came . It all takes a positive mind and confidence . You always gotta believe in your self .

No comments:

Post a Comment