Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

     The scariest thing that ever happened to me on Halloween was going in a Haunted house . Me and my friends all dressed up as something scary and went trick or treating . We figured that it would be funny to dress up scary and sneak in a house . So we did .


That house around the corner that no one gets closed to during Halloween . A lot of people say a family was murdered in that house but everyone is to scared to go in there . I had planned that me and my friends are going for an adventure in the house for Halloween . I figured i had been curious for too long . All of my friends agreed on it , seemed perfect .


On the night  of Halloween we all sneaked in the house . The house was so huge yet so old . There were spiders & the house was still furnitured  seemed a little creepy. Everything seemed fine the first 10 min until we heard steps upstairs . We went to check it out and we saw a ghost she was a little girl . I had never been so scared in my life it was so terrifying .  She spoke to me and said to leave her house alone .

We left the house . I went running to my house i felt so scared and in shock . Nothing like that has ever happened to me . I promised myself that i would never go back . Sometimes its best to stay curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment