Friday, October 3, 2014

My Favorite Film

My favorite film is Super Bad .  Super Bad is  my favorite movie because i wish i could have gone through what they went to in the movie .  They  go through all these cool adventures with his best friend . This movie came out in 2007 i remember going to the theaters to watch it . My favorite type of category is Comedy .

I also like this movie because it reminds me of my best friend. I always imagine how cool it would be if we could go through what they go through in the movie . My favorite characters in the movie is Seth Rogan he is a good comedian . All his movies give me a good laugh . In the movie Super Bad he is a cop , a really cool one .

I can watch this movie all day if i had the chance too . It just always makes me want to be in there position. Its a great comedy movie . I recommend people my age should watch it .




No comments:

Post a Comment